The Centre for Enterprise Practice (CEP) better known as MINDED VDU – an open and goal-seeking organization, that is constantly searching for new adventures. We use interactive and world-renowned creativity techniques and look for new business and social ideas.
After 5 years of activity, MINDED is considered to be one of the leading organizations’ in Lithuania – fostering entrepreneurial mindset, implementing creative and experience-based methods into the curriculum; and creating innovative academia – business – city community ecosystem.
MINDED creates a community, who lives and breathes the ideas of entrepreneurship and is wholeheartedly interested in them. MINDED unites over 1000 alumni of our Entrepreneurship Academy, 160 of our current students and a network of over 90 companies well known in Lithuania and abroad, 100+ solved challenges of companies and organizations’, and over 40 academics and professionals that help students solving the problems along the way.
- In 2019 was created an authentic model as the essence of all MINDED activities – EQ Thinking model It is created to represent the principles and attitude needed for transformational learning experience development. This model was presented at the UIIN University-Industry Interaction Conference 2019.
- In 2018 “Entrepreneurship Academy” won national competition and participated in EUROPEAN ENTERPRISE PROMOTION AWARDS 2018 and was selected among the top 3 projects under the category “Investing into entrepreneurial skills”.
- In 2018 project “CREATIVITY LAB” won nomination as best youth initiative in Taurage region. It is “Junior Entrepreneurship Academy” programme for school children, which aims at the realisation of social ideas and projects for communities.
- Since 2018 Centre for Enterprise Practice became key content partner of “Lithuanian Confederation of Industrialists” responsible for the implementation of “Smart Practice” concept, methodology, training, and consultancy in “Partners 4 Value” project. It is first University – Business Consortium in Lithuania. Its goal is to expand “real life” training opportunities for students and university personnel through Business – International Organisation – University partnerships.
- In 2017 Centre for Enterprise Practice launched “Entrepreneurship Academy” – a tool and educational platform for the development of entrepreneurial competencies and skills based on active experiential methods. The same year “Entrepreneurship Academy” was selected as part of 51 good practice case studies on “University – business cooperation” field. The cases were selected, amongst others, based on their UBC activities, type of mechanisms, geographical location, maturity and transferability.
Our mission is to give one a freedom to learn, so they could realize oneself by exploring the world of ideas in a creative way.
Vision – is a curious, open-minded society capable of creatively solving emerging challenges and boldly creating a smart environment.
We strive for every journey to be as memorable and meaningful as possible. Therefore, we gather the best specialists, business representatives and ambitious students together. Here the most important things are:
PARTNERSHIP. We believe that the willingness to cooperate, that is based on trust, respect, dedication and responsibility for one and everyone, is the background to the success.
INITIATIVE. We have no doubt that in a coherent team each member has his own role and is able to fulfill it. Internal initiative allows us to make necessary on-the-spot decisions and helps to solve the problems together.
CURIOSITY. We believe that the most important characteristic of the researcher is an incessant curiosity that leads to search and interest, it also motivates pass it on to others.
SELF-EXPRESSION. We want to help you discover yourself and, when you do, encourage to express yourself, because only in this way will all the walls of comfort collapse!
We believe that the most important thing for good collaboration and great success is the overlapping attitude and values, so if we sound familiar to you – get in touch!
Let’s start the journey and make an adventure together!